We have been developing our range of managed support services for nearly five years which has resulted in the most comprehensive and flexible portfolio to be found anywhere on the market.
Clients can choose every level of support required from entry level infrastructure support, to pay-as-you-go solutions right through to fully all encompassing 24/7 nationwide network coverage.
Get to know our Self-Service Portal
Workstations / notebooks
Per call basis
Bank of hours
Service Level Agreements (SLA)
Concentrate on your core business
Improved cost management controls
Improved service quality
Equipment and software tools
The Self-Service portal is a vital component in our technical support process. By enabling our customers to create new service requests and find solutions via the web 24 X 7, we improve the productivity of our support representatives and increase customer satisfaction . Customers can also check the status of their requests online, thereby reducing unneccessary follow-up calls to the help desk to check status.Features
- User-friendly web interface for creating new requests.
- customers can check the status of their requests online.
- 'My Tasks' noticeboard for reminders.
- Integrated Knowledge Base module for sharing solutions to common problems.
- Empower customers to identify solutions quickly.
- Keep customers informed.
- Our HelpDesk is available to your customers 24X7.
- Customers can review history of previous requests.