internet access, Disaster Recovery, Mpls
- Largest and most reliable WAN backbone available.
- Use MPLS to connect employees, partners and suppliers over a private and secure environment.
- Benefit from 24/7 technical support allowing you to concentrate on your prime responsibilities.
- Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) options.
- Service Level Agreements and Objectives (SLAs/SLOs).
- Benefit from aggressive discounts on monthly recurring charges due to Emercom’s unparalleled volume discount privileges.
- Eliminate redundant networks and centralise Internet access for all of your sites.
- Minimise costs associated with network & security management.
- A consolidated network capable of handling any type of traffic and/or application such as:
- Wire line & wireless VoIP
- File sharing/transfer
- Mobile applications
- Supply chain mgmt
- Inventory control
- Promotional updates
- Transaction data mirroring
- Data backup & disaster recovery
- Security and surveillance
- Billing transfers
- And more
- Emercom’s service offerings can satisfy and type of usage needs whether it is a single teleworker to your head office or anything in between.
- Bandwidth options start at 64Kbps and can go up to Gbps.
- Includes multiple features and service levels to accommodate present and future needs.
- Emercom’s supplier has the largest customer base which uses MPLS services in Canada (14,000+ sites), therefore benefitting from their experience and technological background.
- At Emercom we believe that each and every team member (consultants, customer service, technical support and management) receives the same level of ongoing training in current and future technologies to ensure fluidity throughout the team and ultimately transfer that to you.
, internet access