MPLS Options & Features
(available with select bandwidth options)
- Normal: applications such as E-mail, FTP, and WWW.
- Important: critical applications such as e-business, Point of Sale, ERP etc.
- Priority – applications such as Voice over IP.
- Centralized Internet Access: Consolidate all of your sites on one main Internet access.
- Multiple VRFs: several virtual paths originating from the same circuit.
- Extranets: establish virtual paths with customers/partners/suppliers etc.
- Diversity & Load Sharing: survivability and failover for mission critical sites & bandwidth optimization.
- Dial-back up: low cost backup to ensure business continuity.
- 4hr MTTR: Quicker service repair