Efficiency and precision
Each Bureau Systèma client is taken in charge by a consultant. With the help of his or her team members, the consultant is responsible for the quality of the service provided. All aspects of our customer service is geared to meeting the specific requirements of each project, from the initial consultation to the project’s installation and final follow-up.
This pro-active approach, to which each staff member is equally committed, means that each client order is managed in the same thorough, professional manner. Our approach guarantees the consistent quality of every project and leads to long-term business relationships between clients and our team members. This in turn makes it possible for clients to reach their goals, and keeps them coming back.
Bureau Systèma does everything possible to ensure that projects are on time, on budget and on target.
- Consultation on layout parameters
- Space audit
- Inventory of existing furniture to consider for the new project
- Block planning for work zones and workstations
- Sketches of each typical workstation
- Recommendations for the use of existing furniture in new plans
- Advice and recommendations for new furniture
- Budget assessment
- On-site visits to manufacturers for furniture selection
- Layout and installation plans
- Development of standardization programs
- Custom furniture and cabinetmaking
- Sales and rental
- Leasing program
- Existing furniture refreshed and maintained
- Management of new furniture delivery and installation
- After-sale service and warranty
- Inventory management
- Office moving and moving management