MAKE YOUR OWN VISUAL ART KIT
With 347 art reproductions to choose from, make this collection your one-step source for bringing art to life in your classroom.
The prints can be grouped into units of your choice:
- Basic Visual Concepts
- Styles, Media and Techniques
- Cultural, Historical or Social Settings
- Compare and Contrast
These carefully selected images, drawn from diverse cultures, offer you and your students a broad exposure to the world of art from past to present periods. The immense diversity of images presented in this collection opens the possibility of grouping the reproductions into units that best fit your class needs and individual teaching style. Appropriate for all levels, they may be used to integrate the works and ideas of artists in other subject areas and expand the ways students learn with art.
MAKE ART A PART OF YOUR CURRICULUM SUCCESS
Receive a FREE accompanying guide, Make Art a Part Of Your Curriculum Success, with your print order. For each Art Reproduction, you will find a text divided into three sections:
A brief and insightful view of the artist's life.
Highlights the subject, the cultural context and how the elements and principles of art and design are used to organize the composition and give meaning to the image.
A brief theme-based activity and technique.
- A minimum order of 5 prints is required.
- Each 18" x 22 ¾" (45,8 cm x 56.5 cm) full-color museum-quality reproduction is laminated both sides.
- A set of 5 prints or more includes a free accompanying guide Make Art a Part of Your Curriculum Success.
- A set of 5 Art First Nations prints or more includes a free accompanying guide Discover Art First Nations.
- Orders of 5 to 19 prints come with a soft plastic portfolio for storage.
- Orders of 20 prints and more are packaged in a sturdy carrying case with handle.