Customs Clearance of Goods Into Canada
CCB is there for you!
In order for a shipment to be released in Canada certain guidelines, set by the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA), must be followed and set forms filled out and submitted correctly. Our customs brokers have an in-depth knowledge of Canadian customs laws and regulations on imports. We are equipped to complete the required forms in the correct manner according to the CBSA guidelines.
Quick and Cost-Efficient Clearance
CCB uses all possible release strategies to make sure your shipment is cleared as quickly as possible.
- Release of goods at all Canadian ports of entry (ACROSS: Accelerated Commercial Release Operations Support System)
- Release on minimal documentation (RMD)
- Release by pre-arrival inspection system (FIRST: Frequent Importer Release System; PARS: Pre-arrival Review System)
- Release of goods in bond (ex-warehouse)
CCB customs brokers have an in-depth knowledge to ensure that Canadian customs laws are met.
- Knowledge of the documentary requirements specific to certain departments (Agriculture, Health, Transport, Energy, etc.) and products subject to special import measures (Anti-dumping and Countervailing duties)
- List of products subject to the Special Import Measures Act (SIMA)
- Issuance of import permits and export licenses
- Procurement, verification, preparation and presentation of import and export documents
- Temporary imports
- Import service for non-residents
- Local delivery to the importer/consignee
- Follow-up of the shipment from the point of departure to the point of arrival
In order to obtain the release of your goods, we communicate electronically with the Canada Borders Services Agency.