The advancements of computer technology enables us to cross geological boundaries in our quest for musical excellence.
Now, you can attend my piano sessions (on a one-to-one basis) at the comfort of your own home through the web cam.
This method enables overseas students to work with me while frequent travelling is not always feasible.
Advantages of on-line lessons:
- Piano lessons from a concert pianist / pedagogue
- Crossing geological boundaries
- Flexible lesson times
- Lessons at the comfort of your own home
- Saves time and energy on travelling
- Professional consultations from a high calibre artist/teacher at your fingertips - particularly when you run into problems in your practice sessions
- PC or Mac computer
- Windows XP or versions that are compatible with a webcam
- Piano / Keyboard (a piano is preferred)
- Internet connection (preferably high speed cable or DSL connection)
- Installed program that enables teleconferencing abilities ( e.g. Skype)
** However, I should note that my students who work with me on-line would also choose to travel to Montreal to work with me in person from time to time - as we understand that direct sensory and kinaesthetic communication is indispensible to the cultivation of sensitive pianism.