BTWB3 for Wide Belt Sanders - Return Conveyors
Built around a modular frame, BTWB3 Return Conveyors are available in 5 roller length models, BTWB3-24 / 30 / 36 / 48 and 60. All models incorporate the fast, simple and highly effective belt transfer system as follows:
- Its receiving rollers are equipped with a down stroke mechanism that is activated by detection of the trailing end of the panels exiting your equipment.
- Transfer belts nested in between the rollers are used to side shift product to a set of motorized rollers parallel to your equipment.
- Once the panels have cleared the reception area, the receiving rollers return to their upper position ready to receive the next panel.
- Its standard Receiving and Return Conveyor Lengths are 5 feet and 15 feet respectively. Both sets of rollers can be extended to suit your application.
- BTWB3 Return Conveyors are equipped with a variable speed drive to match the processing speed of your equipment, receiving table speed is adjustable 30 to 90 feet/min, belt transfer speed is fixed at 180 feet/min and return conveyor speed is adjustable 60 to 180 feet/min.
Direction of Return
- According to your indications, BTWB3 Return Conveyors are built for right or left-handed return. However, they remain adaptable to your changing needs throughout their useful life as transfert and return orientation can be field modified from right-hand to left-hand and vice-versa.