J.R. Trailers specializes in selling enclosed cargo trailers and utility trailers for recreational or commercial use. We carry several trailer lines from some of the industrys most respected manufacturers. We have qualified staff to install every trailer hitch.
- Sure-trac: www.sure-trac.com
- J.D.J.: www.jdjtrailer.com
- Cargo Express: www.cargoexpress.com
- Karavan: www.karavantrailers.com
- Master Tow: www.mastertow.com
- American Spirit:
Hitches (Our team can provide you with the most complete range of hitches available in Canada)
Before you begin selecting a Towing System you must first know the following:
- Your Vehicle information (Year, Make Model, Vehicle maximum towing capacity)
- Your Trailer information (Trailer Type, Coupler Size, Tongue Weight, Gross Trailer Weight)
Note: This is the minimal amount of information needed, a Dealer may want some additional infomation. A Towing System may include the following items:
- Hitch: The mechanism that is typically mounted to the rear of a vehicle under the bumper.
- Ball Mount: The item that is inserted into the Hitch for towing.
- Hitch Ball: The item that is fastened to the Ball Mount, which the trailer connects too.
- Hitch Accessory: Accessories that fit the Hitch or secure the Ball Mount to the Hitch.
- Brake Control: The item that controls the braking of the trailer.
- Electrical: Items that connected the electronics between the vehicle and trailer.
- Weight Distributing: A device that levels out the weight between the vehicle and trailer.
- Fifth Wheel: A Hitch that mounts in the truck bed which pulls Fifth Wheel trailers.
- Gooseneck: A Hitch that mounts in the truck bed which pulls Gooseneck trailers.
- Vehicle Accessory: Accessories that help in towing your trailer.
- Cargo Management: Accessories that hold and manage your cargo.
- Trailer Accessory: Accessories for trailers
- Tools & Misc: Install tools and miscellaneous towing items
Note: Each towing system will require different products based on Your Vehicle and Your Trailer.