Visual IT Scheduler ‹ CiM Maintenance
process automation, Scheduler, asset managers
Visual IT Scheduler also allows you to control your IT Forward Schedule of Changes and perform many day-to-day tasks much quicker and easier than before. You can reschedule your interventions directly from the calendar screen using Drag & Drop, update statuses, view collisions and much more. You can create custom views by day, week, month or year and the Resource Graph allows you to instantly determine your workload for each time period.
- Easy to read Calendar Views for selected Changes and Releases with on-screen drag and drop features
- Rules based resource attributes and auto-assignment capabilities.
- Using Maximo queries IT Asset Managers can select groups of Changes and Releases for quick access and control of daily work schedules
- Quickly detect activities collisions while producing logical and balanced Change schedules scenario, created in Visual IT Scheduler right in Maximo
- Administrator features work within Maximo Business Objects, workflow and security to allow for strict governance, compliance and automation of business practices.
- Single point of truth – no external applications, no add-ons, no gimmicks or workarounds. Everything on one screen that hyperlink to any Maximo applications. No need to leave Maximo.
- Visual IT Scheduler speed the work dispatch process; less time spend on keyboard means more time with technicians doing real work.
- Process automation and governance configurations create high integrity, compliant and confident scheduling processes.
- Easy to learn and easier to use built-in Maximo interface ensures immediate user adaptation resulting in speedy ROI and low TCO.
, process automation