Agile Microsoft | Prosoft
Prosoft Nearshore uses an Agile Software Development Methodology based on iterative and incremental
development. This allows requirements and solutions to evolve through tight collaboration
Microsoft Solutions Framework(MSF).With these proven practices and principles, our developers achieve success in the software development life cycle, while adding value to your business or team. Prosoft is a Microsoft Certified Partner and member of the Agile Alliance
Agile Team Focus - 8 Principles of MSF:
- Foster open communication.
- Work towards a shared vision.
- Empower team members.
- Establish clear accountability and shared responsibility.
- Focus on delivering business value.
- Stay Agile, expect change.
- Invest in quality.
- Learn from all experiences.
Agile Management Process:
- Envision - what needs to be accomplished and identify constraints.
- Plan - plan and design a solution that meets expectations.
- Build - build a quality solution.
- Stabilize - validate solution meets needs and expectations.
- Deploy - deploy the solution; go live.
Agile Development Toolset:
- GreenHopper for Jira - for truly Agile Project Management.
- Team Foundation Server.
Agile Scheduling and Work Queues:
- Time-boxed work queue allows new work to be scheduled within predictable sprints.
- Prosoft Nearshore can work new project requests into our schedule with a few weeks'
- Work is estimated, assigned and scheduled giving customers visibility into scheduling