Tank mixing equipment for liquid blending and tank agitation from Pulsair Systems works by sequentically injecting compressed air or industrial gas into the bottom of a tank or vessel. Our FT controllers are entirely pneumatically operated, and located close to the tanks. Once mixing parameters are set, no further control setting other than turning it on or off are required. Remote control capability for timing functions is available.
Flat Tank (FT) systems are designed to mix tanks of 3,000 gallons or more, and are easily configured to control the mixing requirements for tanks of 1,000,000 gallons or more with the addition of extra injection valves and accumulator plates.
Because FT systems are pneumatically controlled and contain no electrical components, they meet all the requirements for hazardous environments, including Class 1, Division 1 criteria and international IP-65.
Benefits of the Pulsair tank mixing process:
- Up to 95% more energy efficient than mechanical mixers
- Vertical mixing process suitable for any size tank or vessel
- Uniformly mixes 100% of tanks's contents at any liquid level
- Eliminates need for separate mixing equipment outside the tank (eductors, mud mixers etc)
- Better tank utilization
- Improve and helps automate operations
- Reduce mixing times and eliminates downtime
- Easily maintains homogeneous mixture and uniform temperature
- Eliminates need for costly electrical mixers that need to be explosion proof
- Pulsair industrial mixers will fit any size tank (5 to 5 million gallons)