The Pulsair Programmable Controller (PPC) is by far the most efficient method yet devised to control the mixing schedule for any number of various sized tanks from one central location, and brings the industrial mixing industry one step closer to full automation.
Coupled with the simplicity and reliability of the Pulsair mixing system, the PPC provides single source control over any number of tanks, regardless of size, proximity or mixing schedules.
The Pulsair PPC is designed to control single or multiple tanks economically, and can be configured to accommodate any number of tanks for future expansion. Display and data input options include keypad or touch screen operation.
Benefits using Pulsair Systems additive mixing process:
- Up to 95% more energy efficient than mechanical mixers
- Vertical mixing process suitable for any size tank or vessel
- Uniformly mixes 100% of tanks's contents at any liquid level
- Eliminates need for separate mixing equipment outside the tank (eductors, mud mixers etc)
- Better tank utilization
- Improve and helps automate operations
- Reduce mixing times and eliminates downtime
- Easily maintains homogeneous mixture and uniform temperature
- Eliminates need for costly electrical mixers that need to be explosion proof
- Pulsair industrial mixers will fit any size tank (5 to 5 million gallons)