Introducing the AccuVein AV300
An Essential Tool
The AccuVein AV300 is as essential for venipuncture as a stethoscope is for examining the heart and lungs. Once put into use, the benefits of the AccuVein AV300 will become so evident it will become part of the standard of care for all blood draws and IV starts.
Designed for the Medical Professional
The AccuVein AV300 has been designed with medical professionals in mind, as even in the hands of a skillful professional, starting an IV or drawing blood can be a challenge. Imagine how much more effective nurses, phlebotomists, EMTs and any caregiver performing venipuncture could be if a patient’s veins could be located beneath the skin.
How It Works
Hemoglobin in the blood absorbs infrared light. When the AccuVein AV300 is held about seven inches above the skin, veins appear noticeably different than the surrounding tissue. The vasculature shows up clearly on the skin’s surface, aiding in vein location for blood draws and IV starts.
• Easy to learn and use: No pre-use calibration or adjustments are necessary-it can be used immediately.
• Small size: The AV300 fits in your hand and weighs only 10 ounces.
• Hands-free option: Either hand-hold the AV300 or set it in a hands-free accessory.
• No patient contact: Because the AV300 has been designed to be non-contact, it may not have to be sterilized after every use.
• Rechargeable battery: The AV300 doesn’t need to be plugged into an electrical outlet.
• Real World Ruggedness: Designed to take the wear and tear of hospital and field applications.
• Movement tolerant: Because the AV300 shows the veins in real time, when operated properly, the device can accommodate patient movement.
Distributed in Indonesia by PT. Demka Sakti.