Signature strip panels are a writable surface typically located on the back of a card. A signature panel, when signed
immediately, offers the cardholder an added level of security. If additional security is required,
signature panels can also be printed with a custom watermark.
Signature panels can be applied in three ways; hot stamping, offset, and/or screen printed.
Examples of Signature Panel Applications Include:
· Restaurant and Nightclubs (Gift Cards, Loyalty Cards, Membership Cards)
· Corporate (Employee Identification Cards, Security Access Control Cards)
· Colleges and Universities (Student ID Cards, Library Cards)
· Fitness Club (Membership Cards)
· Travel and Leisure (Fuel Cards, Frequent Flyer Miles)
· Electronic Cash Cards (Transportation, Debit, Credit Cards)
Plastic Resource houses state-of-art-technology capable of high-speed printing, high-resolution printing,
triple redundancy data checks and 100% in-line camera verification for an added level of data security.