While our finest attribute is the personalized service youâll receive from beginning to end, our alluring range of onsite comforts help transform your Halifax getaways and vacations into something truly extraordinary.
- Sunday Brunch Make Sunday the best day of the week where youâll find the finest Sunday Brunch in Halifax in the Terrace Restaurant from 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm. Reservations are not required but recommended.
- Meeting Space & Event Planning Services Our 6,800 square feet of beautiful meeting spaces can accommodate events and meetings for up to 200 attendees. Draw upon years of expertise to help you plan events and meetings that are a memorable success.
- Business Centre Our Business Centre provides you with access to all the latest office technology including complimentary Wi-Fi and other business related services.
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet Keep in touch while youâre away and access high-speed Internet from virtually anywhere in our hotel.
- Downtown Halifax Link The Prince George Hotel is connected to The Downtown Halifax Link, a convenient network of climate-controlled pedways that link together various entertainment venues and buildings around downtown Halifax.
- Pool & Fitness Centre Our Fitness Centre is open daily from 5:00am to 11:30pm. Take advantage of our indoor heated pool, whirlpool, sauna and cardio room.
- Exterior Landscaped Patio Enjoy refreshments and meals in the fresh air. For a change of pace, events and meetings can be held outdoors.
- Indoor Parking (6â clearance) Indoor parking available at $20 plus taxes per night. Valet parking available at $25 plus taxes per night.
- 100% Smoke Free We offer a 100% smoke free environment for all of our guests.
- Pet-Friendly We treat all four-legged visitors with the same care and personal attention we give to you.
- Wheelchair Accessibility For the convenience of guests with limited mobility, we have 2 wheelchair accessible rooms with 2 double beds and wheelchair accessible furnishings.
- Check-In/Check-Out Times
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011