Using the Green Clean Method ™ enables us to guarantee consistency each and every time we clean your home. Thereby allowing you to fully enjoy your newfound free time in the healthy clean oasis we have created for you.
These are typical items requested for a basic cleaning service. Your individual list is not limited to these items as we will create your own personal Green Clean Method ™ catered to meet your specific needs.
We believe a bathroom is an area which reflects our eye for detail. It is definitely a room that needs top to bottom care and attention. We make sure the bathroom is as close to perfect as we can get, making it a clear indication of our work ethic and the energy toward detail in the rest of your home.
All Other Rooms
Things that may be incorporated into your basic clean upon request
These are things which are not a part of a basic clean but may be added at into your personal Green Clean Method ™ at anytime.
- Initial damp wiping of base boards
- Ceiling fans
- Change bedding
- Clean windows
- Extensive wall washing
- Damp blind cleaning (only 2 inch + sized wood or plastic blinds)
- Very high dusting; on top of cupboards, areas needing a ladder of any sort
- Inside of large appliances, fridge, oven, and dishwasher
- Inside of cupboards/drawers, bathroom or kitchen
- Clothes washing, drying, folding
- Organizing; closets, offices, pantry’s, etc…
- Moving fridge or stove to vacuum and clean under and behind (it is very important to vacuum your fridge intake vent a couple of times a year to preserve the life of your fridge motor)
- Moving of furniture to get behind and under
- Let your Pet out and safely let them back in at a $7 charge per visit
- Any reasonable request above and beyond a basic clean
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011