Free, open source, and commercial products to help SVN users get the most from this market-leading version control system.
Open Source Subversion Training:
SubTrain by Polarion®
One barrier to SVN adoption is training.
Often there's a lack of sufficient Subversion knowledge and training
expertise in-house, and may not be in the budget when
you need it.SubTrain, the market's first
open source Subversion training
curriculum, provides set of course materials including predefined,
easily customizable presentation slides plus supporting materials
tailored to meet the Subversion training needs of teams migrating to
What do you get with SubTrain?
SubTrain gives you a predefined set of slides and side materials that
you can use for SVN training classes. Currently there are two types of
Who can benefit from SubTrain?
- Subversion Administration
- Subversion User Training
- Anybody who has to deliver Subversion training in his/her
- Training professionals who don't want to reinvent the wheel,
but instead reuse and adapt existing materials.
Subversion (SVN) Team Provider for
This eclipse plugin delivers SVN integration for the Eclipse
ecosystem, it enables you to work with Subversion repositories from the
Eclipse workbench in almost exactly the same way that has long been
possible with CVS repositories.
General features of the Subversive plug-in are:
- Browse remote repositories (in this case, Subversion
- Add a project to the repository and check out projects from
- Synchronize a project to see incoming and outgoing changes
- Commit, update and revert changes
- See resource change history
- Merge changes
Fast, Safe Subversion Migration: Importer for SVN
If you have been putting off migrating to Subversion from another
system because of the amount of work and the risk involved, put it off
With our free SVN import tool, you can..
Web-based Subversion: WebClient
Give your Subversion users the option of browsing your Subversion
repositories and performing basic SVN operations like commits via the
Web-based Subversion with
performance and usability
Top features include:
- Browse Subversion repository folders and files
- Browse and compare revisions of SVN folders and files
- View revision details and compare SVN revisions
- Create/delete/modify files in a Subversion repository
- Create/delete SVN repository folders
- Easy browsing of SVN branches/tags
- 100% Pure Java™ implementation of the SVN access layer
(using the JavaSVN library)
- Multi-repository support
AccessSVN – Enterprise SVN User
Administration Power Tool
Every Subversion repository administrator managing a large number
of users knows the challenges faced with standard SVN user and
permission management – especially when Subversion user accounts
need to be synchronized with LDAP.
Polarion AccessSVN provides an easy, web-based solution that
makes life much easier for enterprise Subversion admins.