"If you want a job done well, do it yourself."
- Napoleon Bonaparte
We can accept that you may not have time (or interest) in mastering ASP.NET, SQL, CSS, HTML, XML or the intricacies of reliable domain registration and hosting. However, YOU are the person who knows your business best. A web based copywriter can help rewrite information that you have already written but ultimately it is your site.
To make sure that you get what you need, you should think about the following;
- Why do you need a website?
- What is the purpose of the website?
- Who is it aimed towards?
- What are the main elements or sections of your website going to be?
- What is the content going to be for the site?
- Who is going to provide it?
- Do you have enough content for the structure you envision?
- Is your content right for the Internet?
- How often is your content going to be updated?
If you didn't understand any of the questions above, or why they
might be relevant, don't worry - we are always happy to sit down with you
and help you work out what's best for your site.