Pilot Sourcing has a long-term association with many FAA Part 142 Training Centers to utilize their full simulator and training facilities.
A summary of some of the training services Pilot Sourcing provides:
- Recurrent Training
- Difference Training such as Non EFIS to EFIS (i.e. B732 – B733/4/5/6/7/8/9.
- Initial Type Rating Training
- Ab Initio Prescreening and Training
- Cabin Crew
- Transition Training
- Type Ratings
- Engineering and maintenance
- Cockpit Resource Management (CRM)
- Human factors
- Emergency Procedures (EP's)
- Dangerous Goods (DG's)
- Instrument procedure design and flight validation
Pilot Sourcing has been designing, implementing and developing Policies suitable for Airline Flight Crew for over five years.
Having identified the requirement to better align the needs of professional airline pilots with the knowledge and understanding of underwriters, Pilot Sourcing Insurance was established to blend the proven aviation expertise of the IAC Group with the experience of leading Insurance Brokers.
Pilot Sourcing now offers an unparalleled level of service in this specialist field of insurance that is becoming increasingly important to today's pilots.
Some of the insurances available through Pilot Sourcing:
- Income Protection Insurance
- Long Term Income Protection/Permanent Health Insurance
- 'Stop Gap' Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Corporate Liabilities
- Aircraft Hulls and associated risks
- Airport insurances · Infrastructure insurances
There are numerous types of alternative insurance that may be adopted as stand alone policies or as integral components of a comprehensive portfolio of protection. With varying 'conditions of employment' and legislative provisions it is imperative to carefully select the most appropriate form of cover for the particular pilot group in question. IAC is ideally positioned to evaluate the potential risks and to tailor an insurance portfolio for the pilot groups specific circumstances.
Pilots and Airline Personnel call us today so we can discuss how you can be offered a secure level of protection.
Crew Leasing - Aircrew
Pilot Sourcing has an enormous database of Pilot Flight Crew for all aircraft types in almost all aspects of aviation. All personnel are thoroughly screened and evaluated through extensive interviews, background checks and, if required, simulator evaluation prior to allocation.
Pilot Sourcing goes to great lengths to meet any specific requirements that a client airline may have be it short or long term positions.
Pilot Sourcing provides crews to a large number of major international carriers and has the reputation for providing crews of the highest standards.
A summary of some of the other recruitment services Pilot Sourcing offers:
- Provision of Check, Training & Instructor (Line & Simulator) aircrew
- Screening of ab-initio pilots
- Assessment of Direct Entry Pilots
- Psychometric and Psychomotor Testing
- Simulator assessment
- Technical and Psychological interviewing
- Interviewer training skills
- Provision of Management personnel
- Provision of Administration support personnel
- Provision of aircrew scheduling and rostering personnel
- Provision of Training personnel
Call us today and we will be more than happy to discuss how we can help you succeed.