Much of a city’s past can be experienced through the architecture of it’s industrial sector. From towering Art Deco skyscrapers to machine-age manufacturing warehouses, each of these structures holds within it the stories of our past. Too often, these historical gems fall into disrepair and are forgotten to the elements and time, eventually fading away to make room for redevelopment and reuse of prime land.
Photographing and documenting these sites and their stories helps us maintain a link to our past, while allowing a development to integrate changes while maintaining the original historical integrity of a site. Photographing these sites before they are redeveloped is ideal for:
- historical preservation and documentation
- movie shoot location documentation & promotion
- historical and corporate publications
- brownfield redevelopment marketing materials
My images are available for editorial publication. Please contact me for a price quote depending on your project. Please include the following information:
- Publication type (textbook, trade book, magazine article, etc.)
- Usage (cover, spot, 1/4 page, 1/2 page, full page)
- Size and length of press run
Please view the individual portfolios for sample work and contact photolena to see how industrial photography can complement your next project.