Larger companies can easily afford to employ administrative staff to deal with phone queries, but small and medium-sized business often struggle to justify the expense, even though callers are much more likely to leave a message with a person than they are with a machine.
The Receptionist Call Answering service gives you a cost-effective method of providing support to your clients, with a human voice at the end of the line rather than an answer machine or automated system.
How does the Receptionist Call Answering Service work?
- The call is matched to your Company ID and Service ID (you can have multiple numbers associated with one service)
- Information specific to your company and your service is loaded onto the agent's screen so they can follow your instructions on how to deal with callers.
You choose how you want the calls dealt with, we can:
- Take a message with any additional information you specify e.g. the nature of the call, products or services they are interested in, where they heard about you, etc.
- Organise a call back at a time that is convenient to the caller to guarantee a positive response.
- Transfers callers to your specified number
The service is flexible so you can decide whether you want all the calls to go through the Receptionist Call Answering service, or only when you are away from your office or desk. You can also provide a custom script that you want the agents to use and specify the information that you want them to gather from your callers.
Features of the Receptionist Call Answering service
- No set-up fees.
- Set-up only takes 60 seconds.
- Access your call details 24/7 - every call is logged in your administration panel which you can access online from anywhere, at any time.
- Change your call options in seconds from your administration panel.
- Provide each member of staff with their own account, where they can update their status and set the option of whether or not they want calls connected to them.
- Use the iPhone app to update your status directly from your phone and set it to: Available, Busy-Take Message Only, Busy-Urgent Calls Only, Busy-Urgent Calls Only Seek Notes, or Holiday.
- Save thousands on staff costs
- Never lose a call from a client or potential sale again
Maintain a professional image whether you are a sole trader or a larger company. If you want to guarantee that every call is answered so you don't lose customers and sales, you need a Receptionist Phone Answering Service.