BASi continues to expand their bioanalytical services in the area of large molecule analysis; protein-based and oligonucleotide-based therapeutics.
BASi offers ligand binding assays (LBA) which are ideal for macromolecular drug therapeutics, immunogenicity screening or biomarkers in biological matrices.
At BASi you'll find experienced project managers and scientists, as well as the latest equipment and technology for immunoassay detection and quantification for PK/TK studies. With the increasing pressure to provide early go/no-go decisions, BASi is well equipped to handle studies involving biomarkers as primary or secondary endpoints for indication of efficacy, safety, disease state or mechanism of action.
Immunoassay Large molecule services include:
- Macromolecule PK/TK (hybridization and immunoassays)
- Immunogenicity assays (anti-drug antibody assays)
- Biomarker services for drug development (i.e. PD, safety assessment, mechanism of action)
- EIA- or ELISA-based applications
- Enzyme kinetic assays
- Method development, validation and sample analysis of proteins, peptides and oligonucleotides