Rotary Vane Pumps | HenaLine
Pumps, Vane Pumps, Rotary Vane Pumps,
A Complete Line of Single-Stage Rotary Vane Pumps for Low and Medium Vacuum Applications.
We now offer you a complete new line of new single-stage rotary vane pumps for all low and medium vacuum applications. These pumps offer pumping speeds of between 25 and 1,000 m3/h. Oil mist separator, oil return and safety valves are integrated as standard equipment in this line of pumps.
Their reliability, performance and compact size round out the outstanding features of the HenaLine pumps. Moreover, the principle of operation of the HenaLine pumps assures low operating temperatures.
The HenaLine innovation – Safe. Reliable. Powerful.
- A complete line of pumps with pumping speeds of between 25 and 1,000 m3/h
- Integrated oil mist separator for clean exhaust air
- Low ultimate pressure (up to 0.2 mbar)
- Compact, reliable and powerful
- Simple to service
- Operating and process reliability
- Connection flanges in DN ISO-KF/K, easily adaptable
- Quiet, low-vibration operation
- Electron beam welding
- Lamp manufacturing
- Surface coating
- Vacuum drying and degassing
- Leak detection
- Gas recovery
- Load locks/transfer chambers
- General process technology
- Research & Development
- Simulation chambers
, Rotary Vane Pumps
, Vane Pumps