Many companies only perform selected jobs, such as Telephone Service or Network Service, but are unable to complete the whole job -- often requiring you to hire several companies for Telephone Service, Line Installation, Network installation, installing workstations, cabling, connecting jacks or connecting to equipment. Petra Solutions Inc. can perform every part of the job for computers and phones. You deal with a single company, avoiding delays, confusion and extra expense.
Our services include a full 24 hour service, 7 days a week for all clients. We provide full Support over the Telephone at no extra charge and we guarantee 2 hours response service call onsite for all emergencies.
We offer exceptional service through our 10 years of telephone system expertise; manufacturer trained and certified technicians, a complete line of high-quality products; and high-end voice solutions such as Nortel Telephone Systems, Voice Mail and Auto Attendant, Voice over IP, Unified Messaging, CTI and Call Centre Systems.
Our telephone and voice mail system experts are here to design a cost effective state-of-the-art solution specifically for you. We offer a wide range of solutions from major manufacturers in the telephone and voice mail industry; installing, programming, and servicing Nortel telephone and voice mail systems. Let us help you understand, design and deploy the following technologies:
Voice Mail & Auto Attendant: These terms are often confused. Voice mail is the ability to leave and retrieve voice massages. Auto Attendant is the system that answers calls automatically and gives you choices to route your call. We can assist you in setting up these systems so that they work for your business.
Petra Solutions computer service specializes in designing the total business solution for your company. To do this, we believe we must learn about your company before we can arrive at the right solution for you. Certified Petra Solutions technicians will first meet with you to determine your needs. What are your frustrations with your existing system? What do you want to get out of your computers? If you are just starting up, what are your expectations? Do you feel that your company information is safe? Once we hear your concerns, we can better understand your business and begin planning your solution.
Once Petra Solutions technicians have consulted with you, we will perform a thorough evaluation of your company\'s computer infrastructure. Extensive diagnostics will be run to find out how we can improve upon your current systems. We will also investigate what software application will be best to serve your business needs. For example would you be better off running your own e-mail server, such as Microsoft Exchange or do you require a better database to complete and store your company information? These are just a few of the many questions we will answer for you.
Preventive maintenance is one of the most ignored aspects of network ownership. Preventive Maintenance refers to performing proactive maintenance in order to prevent system problems. This is different from diagnostic or corrective maintenance, which is performed to correct an already-existing problem. Here are some reasons why you should develop a preventive maintenance plan for your network:
- Preventive Maintenance Saves Money : Avoiding problems with your PC will save you money in the long run. By preventing a problem from occurring, you will no longer need to spend money on new components or repair jobs.
- Preventive Maintenance Saves Time: Preventive maintenance saves time because it saves you the inconvenience and disruption of system failures and lost data. Most preventive maintenance procedures are quite simple compared to troubleshooting and repair procedures.
- Preventive Maintenance Helps Safeguard Your Data: For most people, the data on the hard disk is more important than the hardware that houses it. Taking steps to protect this data therefore makes sense, and that is what preventative maintenance is all about.
- Preventive Maintenance Improves Performance : Some parts of your system will actually degrade in performance over time, and preventive maintenance will help to improve the speed of your system in these respects.
On Site Services:
- Network design
- Network installation
- Network administration
- New computer setup, configuration, and upgrades
- Installing network workstations
- Installing network peripherals (printers, scanners, other shared resources)
- Installing network applications (accounting systems, e-mail, etc.)
- Network maintenance
- Remote management services
- Server resource monitoring, optimizing, and maintenance; disaster recovery.
- Maintaining network peripherals (printers, scanners, firewalls, etc.)
- Installing network file servers
- Installing network application and database servers