The ROUTE 66 RV Network Advantage
As an owner of a recreational vehicle, you know RVing is more than just a way of traveling from Point A to Point B. It's a way to break away from the daily routine and reconnect with family and friends. It truly gives you the opportunity to rest and relax without going through the hassles of dragging around luggage, being frisked in airports, and dealing with rental cars.
However, when traveling with your RV, have you ever wondered if you're making the right choice when you pull into an unfamiliar dealer for service help or repairs? Do you ever wish you could be assured of receiving the same quality service and personal integrity that you enjoy from your home dealer?
As a ROUTE 66 RV Network customer, you can count on it.
The ROUTE 66 RV Network is an exclusive team of independent recreational vehicle dealers committed to giving you a better value and more enjoyable RVing experience. With over 130 locations nationwide - the largest in North America - you can rest assured that wherever the road takes you in your RV, you'll never be far from a friendly smile and helpful hand.
In order for an RV dealer to join the network, they must first be recommended and nominated by a current member dealer who knows the dealer principal, their business practices, and overall commitment to customer service. In essence, it requires one or more dealers to say .. "If one of my customers needs help while on the road, this is a dealer I would encourage them to visit."
In addition, all network dealers agree to uphold the ROUTE 66 Ten Commitments. These aren't just shallow platitudes, but solid network-wide promises that each dealer makes to one another, as well as to all traveling ROUTE 66 customers. Regardless of which dealership you visit, they are committed to maintaining long-term relationships by providing top quality products and friendly service.
The typical ROUTE 66 dealer is a solid family-owned business that has served their communities for an average 30 years. These dealerships have been built on meeting or exceeding customer expectations knowing that a customer's satisfaction is determined after the sale..when service and repairs are needed.
Buy your next RV from a ROUTE 66 dealer and join an elite group of RVers who prefer to travel the road with confidence, knowing that no matter where they are..they have a friend close by.
Wherever the road takes you … you can count on us.
Route 66 RV Network
- Largest RV dealer network in North America
- Over $2,000,000,000 buying power saves you money
- While traveling, visit one of our 145+ locations and be treated like family
- Show your Classic Care Card for discounts in 145+ parts/accessory stores
- Over 1,000 service bays and RV technicians in 45 states
RV Network Advantage
- Be assured of receiving home dealer attention when traveling coast-to-coast and border-to-border in your RV.
- Have an exclusive team of independent RV dealers committed to giving you the same quality service, personal integrity and more enjoyable RVing experience.
- The typical ROUTE 66 dealer has been in business over 25 years and built their RV dealership on meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
- Buy a new or used RV from your closest ROUTE 66 dealer and you will be given - at no charge - a Classic Care Club membership that can save you money, time and hassles while traveling in your RV.
- Rely on the Proprietary Parts Network that enables ROUTE 66 service and parts managers to work together to source RV manufacturer-specific parts quickly, easily and economically.
- As a ROUTE 66 customer you’ll never be far from a friendly smile and helpful hand.
ROUTE 66 Classic Care Club
As a customer of a ROUTE 66 RV Network dealer you can rest assured that when you carry this card while traveling and visit any ROUTE 66 dealer across the country you'll be treated like a friend.
Each ROUTE 66 dealer will seek to do whatever they can to meet your need quickly and get you on your way. All you have to do is mention you are a ROUTE 66 Classic Care Club Member when calling a dealer, and show them your card when you arrive.
ROUTE 66 Classic Care Club Promises :
- You'll be treated by every ROUTE 66 dealer as though you purchased your RV from them.
- You'll get a discount on non-sale parts/accessories purchased over the counter in ROUTE 66 stores (not including service and special order parts).
- Every effort will be made to diagnose your RV's problem and place it in the service schedule within one service business day of your arrival.
- We will assist you in securing nearby accommodations and local transportation, if needed, while the service is being completed.
- We will make arrangements for you with another local service provider if that ROUTE 66 member dealer is unable to perform the service due to manufacturer warranty or other service requirements.
- We will honor the ROUTE 66 RV Network Ten Commitments as stated on posters displayed in all network dealerships.
These aren't just shallow platitudes, but solid network-wide promises that each dealer makes to one another, as well as to all traveling ROUTE 66 customers. Each dealer prominently displays these commitments in their dealership to publicly reinforce their dedication to the following:
- Conduct all business activity with the highest level of personal and corporate integrity.
- Treat every customer and supplier as we would want to be treated.
- Present our products and services in an honest and fully disclosed manner.
- Address any and all customer or supplier concerns with a civil and open attitude.
- Fulfill all promises, commitments and warranties made to our customers, suppliers and community.
- Fully comply with all federal, state and local laws that govern the operation of this dealership.
- Communicate with all sales and service customers in writing when at all possible, when providing estimates and quotes.
- Give every customer the best value possible for his or her investment.
- Never stop striving to improve our customers' sales and service experience.
- Be a positive voice in our community for the benefits of RVing.