Perugia Salon Spa | The Perugia Experience
The Perugia experience is accessible at 3 levels:
- Perugia Salon & Spa..
where our professionals perform beauty salon and spa services for you..
- Perugia Workshops..
where we teach you the secrets of beauty- hands on..
- Perugia Boutique..
the place to buy everything you need to perform services at home.
First time visit to Perugia Salon and Spa? We strive to provide you with a warm, tranquil and safe environment. To make the spa experience as relaxing and enjoyable as possible here are a few simple spa guidelines to remember.
Arrival and Preparation
- Book well in advance so we can accommodate you for your time here.
- Please feel free to ask questions about the services and timing required for your appointment.
- Salon services are available for all ages. Esthetics guests under the age 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Body Treatments and Massage Therapy must be at least 16 years of age, unless recommended by physician.
- Please inform our Client Care Representatives and your service providers of any health issues you may have such as high blood pressure, allergies, injuries, physical aliments, or if you are pregnant at the time of booking. Clients are asked to fill out a form to briefly address these issues, and are designed with your well being in mind.
- Wear suitable clothes and be prepared to undress accordingly. Perugia provides spa robes, slippers, and disposable underwear for your comfort. You may bring in bathing attire if you prefer not to undress, but it is not required. Our Service Providers are fully trained in proper draping techniques to keep you as covered and comfortable as possible during your services.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to ensure that you have time to get changed, fill out the appropriate forms, and relax before your appointment begins.
- Arriving late will limit your time for your next service, potentially reducing its effects and your relaxation. Your treatment has to end on time to ensure that the next client is not delayed.
- Perugia is equipped with a Eucalyptus steam room available to all clients with a service, and clients are always welcome to steam before or after their appointment. Please note that a steam is not always recommended in conjunction with certain services (i.e. Waxing). If you are unsure, please just ask.
- Perugia is equipped with lockers with locks. We do recommend that you leave valuable at home. Perugia Salon and Spa does not assume liability for your personal items.
During your service
- In consideration of other clients please shut off cell phones and pagers.
- Allow the Service Provider to advise or prepare you for the service as reserved. As you relax and benefit from the service you will be sure to melt the stress away.
- Give as much information and or feedback to your service provider as to your comfort level. Everyone is different- so feel free to speak or not during your treatment.
- Take your time preparing to leave your treatment room after a service, however, remember there may be another client waiting to use the space.
Eucalyptus Steam Treatment
- We accept Perugia gift certificates, Visa, MasterCard, cash, and debit.
- Gratuities are not included in the cost of our services, packages, or gift certificates, but are always appreciated by your service provider.
- Let our Client Care Representative if your experience at the spa was as expected. Your feedback is always appreciated.
Perugia is equipped with a steam room in our spacious change rooms, respective for both men and women.
This 20 min treatment is the perfect stress buster for the hard working executive or student, some of the benefits are detox, clarifies the skin, clears sinuses, prepares your muscles for deep tissue massage. Includes luscious robe and disposable footwear.
Not recommended for pregnant women or people with high blood pressure or heart conditions.
$15 complimentary for members!
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011