Quite often, leaking occurs during casting a gel for electrophoresis. Even you have taken extraordinary care to make the glass plates and the spacers absolutely even, it sometimes still leaks. It not only wastes your precious time, reagents and your sunny mood, but also leaves a nasty and toxic mess on bench for you to clean-up. Such a painful game!
PrevoLeak prevents leaking completely and makes leaking a history in electrophoresis.
PrevoLeak takes all the troubles off you, makes you easier than you think. Give it a try now.
- Very easy to use (see the instructions below), it takes no more than 10 seconds to apply PrevoLeak. No more any other steps are required.
- Leaves nothing behind on your gel, glass plates, PrevoLeak disappears naturally during running.
- No negative effect on running and your results.
- Non-toxic, wash your hands if you ever get any on.
|# S10905-030 ||PrevoLeak, 30g ||35.00 || |
|# S10905-060 ||PrevoLeak, 60g ||46.00 || |
- Squeeze PrevoLeak about 1mm high into the space along the bottom between the two glass plates, after assembling your gel cassette.
- Place the cassette on the gel stand as usual and do the rest.
PrevoLeak completely prevents leaking in either new or aged gel cassettes. To demonstrate the excellent stoppage, a strip of pH indicator was deliberately placed underneath a gel cassette. No leaking at all!
1. Each gel uses about 0.3g of PrevoLeak. A bottle of 60 grams can seal about 200 gels.
2. Store at room temperature.
3. PrevoLeak is clear. The color shown here is for demonstration only.
Contact Pentium Bioscience
Email - none provided
Print this page