Polarfoam spray foam insulation is the ideal choice for new homes and home renovations. Whether you are constructing a new home, finishing a basement or attic, building an addition or undertaking an energy retrofit project, Peninsula Spray Foam can help you achieve a comfortable living environment for you and your family.
Why use Polarfoam spray foam insulation?
- Significantly lowers your month’s utility bill.
- Allows you to use smaller energy efficient heating and cooling units.
- Reduces moisture intrusion (moisture buildup in fiber batt insulation reduces its effectiveness and R-value).
- Reduces energy loss (heat escaping in cold weather and cool air escaping in warm weather).
- Helps protect the environment by supporting the use of renewable materials.
Polarfoam PF-7300-0 SOYA is designed for the following building types: