The Maritime Geocaching Association » GeoCoin
The Maritime Geocaching Association is looking for a coin design that best represents the Maritime provinces. The sky is the limit, however there are a few guidelines that must be followed.
- You do not need to be a resident of the Maritimes, however you must be a geocacher
- Each design must contain the following:
- The MGA Logo. Either the classic, or New design. (We can provide large scale copies if requested)
- The year 2011
- Space for the trackable number and the words “trackable at www.geocaching.com”
- Coin must have a front and back design
- Coin can be no larger than 2” diameter
- Coin designs must be submitted in one of the following formats: .JPG, .JPEG, .GIF, .TIF or .PNG
- Include the shape, colors, specific features, etc. Include the Pantone PMS numbers if you have them
- No limit to the number of designs submitted
The MGA reserves the right to alter the winning coin design if necessary to allow for the actual coin production. If needed, the alterations will be discussed with the winning coin designer.
Prize details will follow!