Shepherds Farm Organics » Products
Fruit & Vegetables
- Greens (lettuce, spinach, swiss chard)
- Potatoes (variety of kinds)
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA)
What is CSA?
A CSA consists of a community of individuals who pledge support to a farm operation where the growers and consumers share the risks and benefits of food production. CSAs usually consist of a system of weekly delivery or pick-up of vegetables and fruit.
- Certified organic produce = no chemicals
- Fresh produce weekly
- Locally grown so consumers know their source of food
- Centralized pickup options available
- Ability to visit the farm and view your produce from seed to harvest
- No “middle-man” which means you deal with the farmer directly
| Number of People || Cost Per Week || Total Cost For 13 Weeks |
|1-2 ||$20 ||20×13 = $260 |
|3-5 ||$30 ||30×13 = $390 |
| || || |
Payment Schedule: Down payment of $75 is due by June 25, 2011. Payment due in full by July 23, 2011.
Pick Up/Drop Off: There will be a drop off in Charlottetown area or you have the option of picking up your veggie boxes at the farm. We will narrow down the drop off location and time in the next few weeks.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011