PCAP Express Adapters
Adapters, Hardware Acceleration
PCAP Express Adapters (Napatech OEM) enable network and security engineers to accelerate monitoring applications to wire-speed. It turns a standard x86 multi-core server into a flexible, high-performance platform capable of processing millions of packet per second per core – up to 32 cores.
PCAP Express Adapters capture and classify packets without packet loss at full line rate under all network traffic conditions. A powerful DMA engine streams captured traffic directly to the host memory space, removing common software bottlenecks associated with packet inspection and flow analysis.
- Libpcap extension provides instant hardware acceleration and CPU offload for libpcap-enabled applications
- Native API includes high-resolution timestamps, line-rate filtering, hash calculation, protocol decoding, packet slicing and more
- Multiple stream buffers for multi-CPU load-balancing
- PCIe interface for easy integration with commodity servers
- Support for CentOS, Debian, Red Hat, and Ubuntu
Data Sheets (Napatech OEM)
Pricing and Availability
, Hardware Acceleration
Contact Pcap Express
Email - none provided
Print this page