Phone: (250) 563-3850
Cell: (250) 612-1111 We provide shuttle service for:
- Community Centres
- Corporate functions
- Group Travel
- Car Pool service
- Office of Protocol
- Bed and Breakfasts
- Daycare/Rides home
- Trade shows
- Sports clubs
- Night clubs
- Crew Hauls
- R.V. Parks
- Vet/Pet care
- Pub Crawls
- Mountain Biking
- VIA Rail
- Tour packages
Night on the TownEnjoy an evening chauffeured in style from home to your favourite restaurant. Relax in the company of friends and family while socializing and enjoying your meal. Eat and drink to your hearts’ content knowing that your travel arrangements have been taken care of. Split-time arrangements available. Choose from Shuttles, Limousines, or our 33 passenger Tour Bus for larger groups. Please book ahead.
CN Centre. Concerts & Events
Avoid the hassle of traffic lineups and parking problems. Arrange for group transportation from your residence or park your vehicles in a safe location nearby and take the shuttle to the front entrance. After the show, call us and we'll meet you at the nearest possible pick-up point for a relaxing ride back to your homes or vehicles. Call it your way of contributing to a cleaner environment, but it's really the easiest way to get out and enjoy some great entertainment with family and friends.
Let us help make your Wedding transportation arrangements more enjoyable and less complicated. Travel in safety, style and comfort on your Special Day. Choose the transportation that suits your travel requirements. We have four Limousines, three 14 passenger Shuttles and a 33 passenger Eldorado Tour Bus to choose from. Feel free to decorate them as you like or we can decorate them for you. Arrangements can be made to cater to every need of the bride, groom, and wedding party before, during and after the wedding ceremony. Concierge services available.
Professional Chauffeur Driven Transportation Services:
* Airport arrivals and departures
* Hotels/Bed and breakfasts
* Bride and bridesmaids to the salon/spa
* Groom and groomsmen to make final arrangements
* Parents, relatives and wedding party
* To and from the wedding ceremony
* Sightseeing/photo preparation
* Photo shoots
* To and from the reception
* Concierge services or any other incidental travel
* Cold bottled water supplied at no charge, or beverages of your choice.
- 9 and 10 passenger Superstretch Limousines: $105/hour - 1 hour minimum charge.
- 6-8 passenger Classic Caddy Limousine: $105/hour - 1 hour minimum charge.
- 14 passenger Shuttles: $75/hour - 3 hour minimum charge for Receptions.
- 33 passenger Eldorado Tour Bus: $125/hour. Available for larger group travel requirements.
- Airport arrival and departure transportation: $60 minimum charge. Choose from Limousines, Shuttles, or Tour bus.
- Concierge services.
- Split time arrangements available.
You can rest assured that you are in good hands for all of your wedding travel plans. No detail is too small. Please feel free to make use of our Concierge services. It is our pleasure making reservations and running last minute errands for you. We are sure to accommodate most every request or expectation, and provide the necessary transportation and services in a timely and professional manner for you and your guests.
Graduation & Prom Transportation
Professional, well dressed Chauffeur will pick you and your friends up in your choice of Limousines and take you to the destination of your choice. Split time arrangements are available. Complimentary cold non-alcoholic beverages are supplied. Door to Door service. Tour Bus or Shuttles are available upon request for larger group transportation.
Golf and Country Club Tours:
Bring your Friends !
Bring your Golf Gear !!
Bring your Beverages !!!
We'll pick you and your buddies up at home, take you to the Prince George Golf Course of your choice, and when you're done, just give us a call and we'll come give you and your friends a nice relaxing ride home.
"Sit back, relax, and leave the driving to us"
- Travel arrangements must be made in advance or at earliest possible convenience.
- Up to 14 passengers per shuttle. Includes room for golf equipment. Limousines and Tour Bus also available.
- Baggage must be securely enclosed with straps and have handles.
- Paxton will not be liable for any stoppage or delay of service as a result of conditions beyond our control.
- Paxton reserves the right to refuse service to any potential passenger if it is impossible to provide the transportation at the time required, or the passenger is intoxicated or belligerent.
- Baggage will be handled only at the passengers risk, Paxton assumes no responsibility for baggage transported on chartered vehicles, this includes damage and loss.
- Set per person rates, or hourly point to point rates apply. Refer to options on "Rates" page.
- All major credit and debit cards accepted with secure point of sale terminals.
- Trips to Golf Courses outside Prince George available by request. Contact us to put a trip together for larger groups in our 33 passenger Eldorado Tour Bus. Limousines also available.
Private Shuttle Service for Schools & Daycares:
Paxton Shuttle provides private shuttle transportation to school or home from school or to daycare in the central Prince George and College Heights areas for parents of school age children. We take applications throughout the year. Please book ahead for new school year.Please be advised: Due to an increased interest for school and daycare shuttle service in the Hart area, we encourage all inquiries and will add an additional shuttle if demand continues.Interested parents of school age children are encouraged to contact us as soon as possible to be fit into our monthly schedule. Priority will go to riders who use this service full time.Paxton Shuttle is available for field trips and extracurricular activities such as sports events, camp outs, swimming pools, bowling, Roll-a-Dome, Exploration Place, skiing, snowshoeing, hiking trails, etc. Book ahead to arrange trips. We can carry up to 33 passengers in our Eldorado Tour Bus and up to 14 passengers in each of our shuttles. All of our vehicles are fully licensed and insured, have valid school bus permits, and all drivers have Chauffeur's permits. Paxton Shuttle provides safe and reliable transportation to parents of school age children who need rides to school or home from school or to daycare. Please call at your earliest convenience if you would like to be added to the 2010-2011 school year bus route scheduling.
Regularly Scheduled Fun Run Tours:
* Due to increased interest for school and daycare shuttle service in the Hart area, we encourage all inquiries and will add another shuttle if demand continues.
* Cost is $9 per child per trip.
* Entering school or daycare to sign in or out is $1 more.
* Parents must provide advance notice of early school dismissals.
* Children under 40 lbs. (18 kg.) must use car seats.
* Car seats will be supplied if neccessary at a cost of $1 per car seat per day.
* Children over 40 lbs. (18 kg.) and under 9 yrs. old must use booster seats until they are 4' 9" tall.
* Booster seats are supplied at no charge.
* Payments must be received in advance before the 1st of the month.
* All major credit or debit cards are accepted with secure point of sale terminals.
* Cheques must be made out to Paxton Shuttle Service.
* Please mail or hand deliver cheques.
* Schedule changes cannot be made after the 20th of the previous month.
* Infrequent rider privileges may be discontinued with 2 weeks notice.
Our Shuttles are available for field trips and extracurricular activities such as, out of town sports events, camp outs, swimming pools, bowling, Roll-a-Dome, Exploration Place, Skiing, Snowshoeing, etc.. Book ahead to arrange trips.
- Each of the 3 shuttles can carry up to 14 passengers. A 33 passenger Eldorado tour bus is also available. Book ahead.
- Discounted school rates apply for school related activities.
- We are fully licensed and insured, and have valid school bus permits.
- Every Monday and Wednesday there is a regularly scheduled Fun Run Tour.
- Choices are Exploration Place, Two Rivers Gallery, or Railway and Forestry Museum.
- Customers must be registered prior to departure schedule by contacting Paxton Shuttle to avoid overbooking.
- Bus will arrive at Esther's Inn at 9:30 a.m. for passenger pick-up, then pick-up the rest of the passengers at Treasure Cove Hotel and Casino at 9:45, and be at the destination by 10:00 a.m.
- There will be a six passenger minimum to a total of 14 passengers. $20.00 per person will be charged, this will include admission price.
Customers will be expected to meet back at the bus by 12:00 noon to be returned back to either of the two hotel pick-up locations.