Ingredients (6 servings)
* Eighteen shrimp tails
* Two heads of garlic peeled
* Half a kilo of baby onions
* Half a kilo of potatoes cooked cocktail
* Three tri-color peppers, diced
* One tablespoon of margarine
* Half a teaspoon of chicken broth
* Thyme to taste
* Required quantity Skewers
In a bowl, place the peeled shrimp, peppers, potatoes and onions. Blend the garlic, margarine and bouillon.
Add this liquid and the thyme to the shrimp. Stand thirty minutes.
Stringing a shrimp on each skewer, potato, shrimp, onion, shrimp, peppers and shrimp.
Cook the skewers on the grill. Serve.