Key Features Provide Application Versatility
• Universal (100-240V, 1Ø, 50/60Hz.)
PFC input with inrush current limiting.
• Single Phase, Dual range; 0-150V/0-300V output
• 15 to 1,200Hz. full power operation
• 5,000 Hz small signal bandwidth
• 10A universal output receptacle
• Adjustable Current Limit
• Adjustable Current Protect
• Keyboard Lockout
• Remote output relay interlock
• Transient/Waveform simulation
• 99 steady-state programs with associated
transients for static and dynamic test applications
• True-RMS metering of volts, amps, and power
º CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1
º UL 61010-1
º EN 61010-1
º EN 61326-1
• UPC Manager Software Suite
- Universal (100-240V, 1Ø, 50/60Hz.)
- PFC input with inrush current limiting.
- Single Phase, Dual range; 0-150V/0-300V output
- 15 to 1,200Hz. full power operation
- 5,000 Hz small signal bandwidth
- 10A universal output receptacle
- Adjustable Current Limit
- Adjustable Current Protect
- Keyboard Lockout
- Remote output relay interlock
- Transient/Waveform simulation
- 99 steady-state programs with associated transients for static and dynamic test applications
- True-RMS metering of volts, amps, and power
CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1
UPC Manager Software Suite
Power Source Specifications
15 to 1,200Hz Full Power
0.1% Max ± 10% line change
0.25% 15 to 400Hz - 0.50% 400 to 1,200 Hz. Improves to less than 0.1% with external sense and CSC enabled
0.25% THDAVG 15 to 200Hz
0.50% THDAVG 200 to 1,200Hz
Ripple and Noise:
60 microseconds typical, 10-90% load step
3.5"/88mm x 16.75"/426mm x 23.62"/600mm (excluding rack kit and TB cover)
Side intake with rear exhaust
Compression terminals with strain relief. Optional power cables available.
UPC Series Controller Specifications
Range: 15 to 1200 Hz
Resolution: 4 significant digits, e.g. 50.00, 400.0
Accuracy: ± 0.01%, 15 to 1200 Hz
Range:0 to Vmax
Resolution: 0.1 Vac steps
Accuracy:± 0.2% of range + Cal. ref.
Range: 0 to 50Apeak Max
Programmable Output Impedance (Option):
Dynamic output impedance (Z0) is programmable: ±Z0,max in 0.1% steps. Z0 value in milliohms and range varies with the different models but usually results in a ±10% change in output voltage at maximum rated load current.
The UPC programmable controller contains waveform libraries which store 22 executable waveforms in Non-Volatile RAM. Waveforms are editable via the front panel, bus command or using the software UPC Studio.
Measures True Power (kW), Apparent Power (kVA) and power factor. Range: Based on ammeter. Resolution: 1.0 watts or VA to front panel, 1.0 watts or VA to remote interface.
Calculated and displayed to three significant digits.
Expanding the AC Power Source into an Automated Test Sytem
Pacific’s line of Smartsource® AC Power Sources enable the engineer to easily automate his testing by using UPC Interactive LabVIEW. An extensive list of Virtual Instruments (VIs) are offered for Pacific’s ACX Series Power Sources.