Take our 10 minute tour for an overview of the course structure and exploration of the learning assets available as part of the CPLP Mastery Series Knowledge Exam study prep course.
A Single Platform for Candidate Needs Throughout Preparation for the CPLP Knowledge Exam
- Online Facilitated Sessions
- Session Capture and Retrieval for 24/7 Playback
- Variety of Learning Resources
- Delivering Student Services
- Access to Documents
- Collaboration Tools
- Course Information
- Multi-Channel Communication with Facilitators & Peers
Enabling Social Interactions and Community Building
- Local ASTD Chapter Study Group Support
- Alumni Community (CPLP certified)
- Online Meeting Rooms & Clubs
Supporting Different Learning Styles and Methods with Rich Media Content and Tools
- Rich Collection of Learning Tools
- Diagnostic Assessments
- Online Practice Exams
- Digital Flash Cards
- Flexible learning model to suit candidate's preference
Course content design with multiple choices to suit the candidate's preference for content and learning
>> Turn up your volume and click the play button on the video below: 2011 Schedule
We offer the program four times per year. Please select from one of the following:
- Spring Series: January 15th -- March 19th
- Summer Series: March 12th -- May 14th
- Fall Series: July 9th -- September 10th
- Winter Series: September 3rd -- November 5th
* Online, facilitated sessions meet weekly on Saturdays at 10:30am Central.
Sessions are recorded for 24/7 playback.
Owl's Ledge can deliver its CPLP Mastery Series (including course offerings for CPLP Knowledge Exam and Work Product candidates, and Accidental Trainers learning the ASTD WLP Competency Model) in-house at your facility or create a branded online experience for geographically dispersed teams. Hosting an Owl's Ledge program at your own facility gives you the flexibility and convenience to address your specific learning needs for workforce development. To learn more about hosting an Owl's Ledge program at your organization, please contact Trish Uhl at [email protected]
or call (630) 510-1461.