OrtoPed | Products
As an authorized stocking distributor, we will bring to your practice the latest products and technologies available in the industry. OrtoPed is your one source supplier! And because we are located near the airport, we can provide fast, cost-effective shipping.
- Please use part numbers or item descriptions on all orders to ensure accuracy.
- Include desired method of shipment on all orders, as well as the required delivery date.
- Initial orders will be shipped prepaid by credit card only until credit terms have been established.
- Customer credit accounts will be processed upon receipt and approval of complete credit application. Please note that it will take approximately seven (7) days to process your application.
- Net thirty (30) days from date of invoice.
- 1% discount on accounts paid within ten (10) days of date of invoice.
- Visa and MasterCard payments accepted and will be charged on the date of shipment.
- All prices are quoted in Canadian dollars, F.O.B. Montréal, Quebec, Canada.
- Prices are subject to changes without notice. Please refer to our price list.
- These prices do not include any applicable sales taxes or duties.
- Shipments will be sent prepaid and freight charges will be added to the invoice.
- Standard freight charges do not include insurance.
- All past due amounts are subject to a 1.5% per month service charge, with an effective annual rate of 18%.
Returns, Adjustments and Credits:
- Prior approval and a Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained from the Inside Sales Department for any goods returned for credit.
- Merchandise returned for credit is subject to inspection and a minimum handling charge of 15% will apply.
- A copy of the Return Authorization (RA) form issued by the Inside Sales Department must be included with all returned goods.
- Goods returned without prior approval or without the Return Authorization (RA) form are subject to refusal and will be returned at the customer’s expense; if accepted, an additional 10% handling charge will apply.
- Freight charges for the original shipment remain the responsibility of the customer unless the error is due to an incorrectly shipped item.
- Please inspect all orders immediately upon receipt. Call the Inside Sales Department within five (5) business days in the event of errors or damage.
- Special orders or custom orders are specifically not returnable.
- Returns will not be accepted after thirty (30) days from date of invoice or in used condition.
- Returned products must be in their original packaging.
- Return Authorizations are valid for a maximum period of thirty (30) days from the date of issue.
- Please refer to the warranty provisions of the original manufacturer of the relevant product.
- OrtoPed Inc. does not warrant or guarantee the products sold beyond the replacement or credit for defective goods.