Many B2B marketers are looking at how to best use social media. It isn’t easy and One Red Bird can help.
Its not enough to simply listen to what your customers are saying about you – you also need to understand how to react to it. Taking in this information and using it to interact with customers is the overall purpose of participating in social media. Transplanting your existing marketing to social media it not the answer.
You need to be able to interact and connect with customers on a personal, nonintrusive level that educates them about your product and services but also drives the business results you seek.
One Red Bird helps you develop a social marketing program that is sincere, authentic, and aligned with your organization’s personality and business goals.
One Red Bird will help you to:
- Select and navigate the social media platforms that make sense for you.
- Manage profiles on each site and connect with targeted communities.
- Understand and leverage the social networks that already exist around your products, services or brand.
- Energize participants to continue to talk and buy.
- Support customers who might be misinformed or struggling to get answers.
- Engage with existing communities and develop new ones
- Proactively get you out to where the conversation is already happening.