1 Planning. Send an email introducing yourself and your project, it can be as simple or as complicated as you like, let's just start the ball rolling. Once we know what direction you want to go it we will start planning. Planning is the most important step in the entire web design process. We listen to your wishes and ideas and, based on these, create an action plan.
- We contact you to discuss your custom website design specifications with you.
- The project plan, scope, costs and delivery time scales are agreed with you.
2 Review your new concept designs. With the information from the planning phase, we work on the user interface and the design concept. We design every detail of your website in order to create the best possible user experience. Sit back and wait a few days, for your design proposal and initial concept designs. Next we'll begin the back and forth process of finalising the design concepts and features for your new website.
- Two mock-up designs developed based on your original design specifications.
- You review the mock-up designs, provide us with feedback, and request changes if required.
3 Implementation: As soon as the design is complete, we turn it into valid, barrier-free code and optimise your site for search engines. Of course, we test the website thoroughly in all standard browsers and in numerous user scenarios before putting it online.
- We start to code the custom design based on the mock-up you have chosen.
- Cross browser compatibility and W3C XHTML/CSS validation testing completed.
- You will have a chance to review the site before it goes live, so additional changes can be made if needed.
- Once live, we analyse performance and optimise it again for search engine queries.