Audits and Survey Preparation Services
services helps ensure compliance with any OSHA, FDA, NFPA, hazardous waste, and JCAHO requirements by developing and performing a tailored audit and survey of your company. Our staff have worked for these
compliance agencies (including JCAHO, OSHA, EPA) and are prepared to assist your needs.
- JCAHO Accreditation preparedness
- Environmental Compliance
- Health Care Risk Management.
- OSHA preparedness
- FDA compliance
Risk Assessments and Hazard Prevention
assessments can detect work practices and processes that may be putting your business and productivity at risk. Assessments analyze the workplace environment, processes, and employment conditions. The
purpose is to identify potential hazards/risks that can contribute to worker illnesses, injuries and accidents.
We can help you reduce your regulatory compliance burden by eliminating
unnecessary exposures or hazards and providing guidance on efficient ways to achieve compliance. Preventing or reducing hazards/risks can limit lost time, costly regulatory compliance requirements,
potential citations, and can increase your productivity.
Program Development and Management
Oncore can help you ensure compliance with the listed agencies by assisting you to develop and implement specific programs.
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA)
- Environmental Protection Administration (EPA)
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospitals (JCAHO)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Medical Devices.