Glavin Coatings & Refinishing specializes in Military coated products. CARC (Chemical Agent Resistant Coating) paint is a major portion of our business. We can accommodate large and small parts in our 3 paint booths. Whether it is single large parts like light armoured vehicles or thousands of small parts we have the capacity handle either and ensure a quick turn around time.
With our closed in and open trailers and trucks, Glavin Coatings & Refinishing is your single source for specific compliant Military Coatings. We have certification and approvals from manufactures who supply product directly to the Military.
Some of the most common Military processes that are provided by Glavin’s are as follows, but not limited to:
- Chemical Agent Resistance Coatings (CARC) System Application Procedures and Quality Control Inspection MIL-DTL-53072C
- Surface Cleaning TT-C-490E Method I and III
- Pretreatment Wash Primer TT-C-490E Type III & DOD-P-15328D
- Alodine Conversion Coating on Aluminum MIL-DTL-5541
- Primer Epoxy MIL-P-53022B
- Topcoat Paint Epoxy-Polyamide MIL-PRF-22750F
- Topcoat Polyurethane MIL-DTL-53039B
- Topcoat Waterborne MIL-DTL-64159
We also outsource product that needs to meet the following Military processes:
- Pretreatment Zinc Phosphate TT-C-490E Type I
- Conventional Type II Anodizing MIL-A-8625
- Hardcoat Type III Andodizing MIL-A-8625