YOU BREAK DOWN. WE SHOW UP.
24/7/365 Roadside Repairs
One Low Rate, Every Day, Every Hour
RoadSquad is a comprehensive roadside service program delivered by an experienced organization you can trust.
RoadSquad Mission Statement:
Return a customer’s vehicle to service efficiently, effectively, and safely while minimizing their expeNSE.
The RoadSquad Program
- Quick Dispatch Times
Average dispatch time = 30 minutes
Comprehensive Repair Services
- Close Proximity to the customer
Average distance to breakdown is less than 20 miles
- National roadside repair system with central dispatch oversight
Accurate and timely customer communications
- Qualified, licensed Technicians
- Service Trucks fully quipped and professionally maintained
One low rate, every day, every hour.
- $95.00 per hour, $1.50 per mile*
- Consistent Pricing 24/7/365
- No Call Out Fees
The Repair Scope
- Electrical (Alternators, Starters)
- Out of Fuel
- Brakes, Air Leaks, Lights
- Diagnostics (Roadside Capability for all makes using mobile diagnostic equipment)
- Belts and Hoses
- Jump Starts
The Service Truck
400 trucks are staged and ready to roll at all times and their uptime is monitored daily. The service truck is equipped with a focus on efficiency and all personnel are trained on equipment maintenance and safe operation.
Truck features include:
- 40 gallon fuel dispensing system
- Tire safety inflation cage
- Compressor unit with large air capacity
- State-of-the-Art StartAll Unit
- Over 3,000 qualified technicians
- Technicians have access to 24/7 Master Tech Hotline
- Most comprehensive training program in the truckstop industry
The Dispatch Center
- The RoadSquad Center has qualified dispatchers that know the RoadSquad network, the trucking industry and can properly diagnose your breakdown.
- All calls are recorded.
- Real Time access to all shop systems in the network.
- Tracks all critical aspects of the repair, including dispatch, arrival and repair completion.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011