Excel Access VBA Software Services in Ottawa
Red Oak Strategies
Visual Basic, Federal Job Classification
Federal Job Classification
We provide consulting and development services in Microsoft Excel,
Access and Visual Basic software in the Ottawa area. We tailor solutions
to fit user requirements exactly and economically,
working for a fixed price that includes six months of warranty and support guaranteeing our work.
We are a security-cleared supplier to the federal government.
- Allow us show you how to use MS Excel and Access more cost-effectively;
- We provide documented recommendations and cost estimates;
- We consult on implementing mathematical algorithms
and federal job classification standards;
- An introductory session is free of charge.
- MS Excel-based processes are automated by means of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming;
- User-friendly visual interfaces are provided;
- Sophisticated frameworks are available for system configuration, retail sales analysis,
import quote-and-delivery management as well as federal job classification data management;
- Implementations are quick and economical thanks to an accummulated base of
software functions and frameworks.
- We will implement the database system you need to manage data and allow querying and reporting;
- A user-friendly visual interface of menus, forms and buttons will be provided;
- Expert Visual Basic for Applications coding is used to implement specialized and complex functionality;
- We are expert in Access 2007 embedded macros, subforms, subreports and pivot charting;
- Subsystems are available for record viewing, input and update, statistical graphing
and complex financial management of projects.
- We will write the technical documentation and manuals you require;
- We design graphics and create images that communicate information effectively;
- We produce forms structured for interactive and controlled updating;
- Data fields can be updated automatically with specialized functionality programmed in VBA.
- We design and implement market-oriented web sites;
- We do literature searches and research markets of interest;
- We document research results and statistical studies.
- Provide one-on-one training for MS Excel, Access, VBA and technical writing;
- Prepare and deliver course material to groups;
- Provide specialized training for an indiviual's specific location and accessiblity needs.
, Visual Basic