Stainless Steel, steel construction, Fire Damper
- Manufactured in Canada to meet the strictest fire standards
and current building codes. All doors are approved for drywall
or masonry installation.
- 2 Hour fire rated doors with Temp. Rise 60 min. 250˚C (450˚F). Side or bottom hinged doors in 13 Ga welded stainless
steel construction with brushed satin finish.
- 2 Hour fire rated doors in welded 11 Ga steel. Bottom
hinged, hand operated doors are electroplated chrome finishes.
- Master-keyed, lockable handles (available).
- Integrated fusible sprinkler head system at intake hoppers.
- Spring loaded fire damper outlet with 74˚C fusible link.
- Fire rated Pass-Through door for ground level access
with 90˚ Elbow Discharge and bears a 74˚C fusible link.
- Chute risers in 16 or 18 Ga aluminum, aluminized steel,
satin coat, or stainless steel. Standard 610 mm diameter
(other diameters available if required).
- Chute support frame with anti-vibration mounting system
at each floor.
- Top Cap fitted with rust proof hardware.
Flashing available for any roofing.
- Sanitizer and disinfecting unit for washdown.
- Sound insulation for risers where required.
, Stainless Steel
, steel construction
Contact York Chutes
Email - none provided
Print this page