Building Permit applications

By: Valente CAD Studio  13-01-2015
Keywords: BCIN

As a property owner, you may want to make some alterations to your home. Whatever changes you are planning, chances are that you will need to get a permit from local officials. Almost all construction, renovations, alterations and demolitions require a building permit. We provide design, drafting and detailing, and assistance during the building permit process. BCIN Stamp We can review existing drawings for compliance with building code and zoning requirements, and provide a BCIN stamp.

Keywords: BCIN

Other products and services from Valente CAD Studio


Drafting Services

Valente CAD Studio is an architectural design firm located in Toronto, Ontario. We offer architectural drawing services for a wide