architecture and interior design
- Programming & Feasibility Study – Assisting clients in collecting data to establish project parameters, requirements, risk assessments and estimated cost. Providing alternate solutions to weigh against the project goals and objectives.
- As Built Drawings – Providing CAD drawings based on site measurements and picture taking.
- Urban Development & Site Planning – Assessing site potentials for development & setting the site limitations and overall analysis by obtaining project due diligence like zoning bi-laws, environmental analysis, site restrictions, grading and land surveys. Providing site plan designs to maximize the site utilization and increase the public realm.
- Building & Interior Design – Developing conceptual design drawings and sketches that meet the client’s vision and the end user needs, integrating green design principals while paying tribute to any heritage or cultural values the project stands for.
- Consultant Coordination – Initiating an interaction process with project consultants who provide various systems (structural, mechanical, electrical, etc.) to ensure systems efficiency and constructability.
- Project Management – Setting time schedules and task allocations, monitoring all deliverables and executions, and monitoring project cost.
- Computer Aided Drafting & Imaging – Producing design and construction drawings using AutoCAD with precise measurements, to facilitate coordination and production of presentation materials.
- Obtaining Permits & Approvals - Liaising with all parties associated with the permit applications, including City officers, stakeholders, and other government agencies. We ensure that each application meet all requirements to expedite permitting process.
- Bidding & Award - Supervising the preparation and distribution of project tender packages, and providing award recommendations to client.
- Contract Administration – Checking contractors’ shop drawings for conformance. Attending periodic site meetings and providing solutions to unforeseen field issues to ensure flawless implementation. Preparing construction progress reports while monitoring overall budget and certified payments for consultants and contractors.