Prevent accidents at your loading dock and other areas throughout your facility.
Loading Docks & Other Gate Applications
Vacant loading docks create a dangerous drop-off for employees and material handling equipment. When doors are left open to help improve air movement in facilities, this can create an even more precarious condition. Chains or cones are not effective visual or physical barriers.
Barrier Safety System Solutions that require frequent access:
– Stops 10,000lbs. at 4 mph.
– Stops 1,000 lbs. at 4 mph.
– Stops 10,000 lbs. at 4mph, push-button operation
– Manually operated safety gate
In-Plant Separation and Protection
Separating and defining work areas, walkways and interior loading docks has traditionally been accomplished with painted yellow lines on the floor. While painted lines are low cost and easy to change, they offer limited visibility and benefit.
Barrier Safety System Solutions that do not require frequent access.
– Stops 200 lbs. of force, provides retractable visual barrier up to 60’
– Stops 10,000 lbs. at 4 mph, providing a retractable visual and physical barrier.
– 8” high, floor mounted design, stops 10,000lbs. at 4 mph.
– Cost-effective, fixed barrier that absorbs incidental impacts.
– Traditional steel guard rail, stops 10,000 lbs. at 4 mph.