Services are provided with respect for all. We assist all people of the community including new comers and immigrants in building their capacity and helping them to smoothly integrate into the social, cultural, economic and political life.
The Elspeth Heyworth Centre values diversity, equity, inclusiveness and professionalism in service provision.
Here we offer a variety of programs and services that assist all people in the community:
- A Social Enterprise - RivInt Interpretation and Translation Services in over 80 languages to health/public and private sectors with a roster of over 600 language tested and trained interpreters.
- Employment Counseling
- Groups sessions on civic engagement
- Information sessions on Canadian lifestyle and culture.
Youth helping Seniors
Health care services
- Yoga/fitness/ tai-chi/ dancing classes
- Basic and intermediate computer training.
- Financial literacy course.
- Women/seniors programs.
- One-on-one counseling for women and seniors.