Protect yourself and your family with a current power of attorney

By: Kyrtsakas Law  09-12-2011
Keywords: attorney, Power Of Attorney

Don't allow the Government to make your estate decisions for you. You need to protect yourself and your family with a current power of attorney for property and health care and will.

If you are married, your spouse needs their own will & power of attorney.

Don't forget to bring a list of your assets, along with the names of the people you want to remember in your will.

Keywords: attorney, Power Of Attorney

Contact Kyrtsakas Law

Email - none provided

Print this page

Other products and services from Kyrtsakas Law


Articles of incorporation and corporation minute book assistance

I will work with you and your accountant to prepare articles of incorporation and set up the corporation minute book to give you maximum protection and tax savings. If you operate a small business, or are about to open a small business and want to protect yourself from creditors, incorporating your business may be the answer.


Assistance for appointed estate executors

It is stressful enough to lose a loved one, let me help you with advice and preparation of the necessary legal documents to allow you to finalize the estate work as efficiently as possible. If you are appointed as Executor of a loved one's estate, let me help you with the paperwork.


Divorce on an uncontested basis can save you money

If you and your spouse have lived separately for at least one year and there are no financial issues in dispute, it may be possible to apply for a divorce on an uncontested basis. If you have a valid separation agreement, it may be possible for the divorce to be applied for by way of joint application which is more cost efficient. Call today for an appointment and we can determine whether this option is available to you.


Legal assistance for buying or selling real estate

Selling a home requires the solicitor to prepare the sale documents and ensure that any outstanding mortgages or other debts are paid and discharged from the sales proceeds. Once you sign the offer, you need a lawyer to search the title, prepare the necessary government and mortgage documents and arrange for closing.