disease, Differentially Expressed Genes
Differentially Expressed Genes
Examples of the types of analyses that we perform include:
- Identification of expressed genes in a given set of samples.
- Identification of differentially expressed genes under a given study condition (e.g. treatment).
- Detection of alternative splicing associated with a condition under the study.
- Identification of Gene Ontology (GO) terms (i.e. biological processes, molecular functions and cellular components) enriched in the list of differentially genes.
- Identification of perturbed pathways under the condition of study.
- Development of mathematical models to predict outcome (e.g. disease) based on expression data.
- Discovery of subtypes of disease based on gene expression signatures.
- Support for MIAME documenting high-throughput data and deposition into public repositories such as GEO and ArrayExpress.